Admission is granted on the basis of eligibility criteria. Treatment involves certain restrictions, which may cause inconvenience or discomfort to some individuals. Please go through the content of website very carefully so that you are fully aware of these regulations and restrictions. Kindly apply for admission only if you meet the eligibility criteria and are willing to abide by the rules.
- Application can be submitted from the website www.ssknaturecure.net
- For substantial benefit, it is advisable that a patient stays for a minimum number of days as advised by our panel of doctors after going through the patient’s disease condition as submitted in the application form. As such, the minimum duration of stay is for 10 days. However, admission for a minimum period of 7 days for detoxification is also allowed for those applying for Suite accommodation, provided such patients do not suffer from any acute/chronic diseases.
- (e) Application forms, completed in all aspects and duly signed, may be sent by post, courier, fax or online through our website. Separate applications are to be submitted for each patient if more than one member or group wishes to undergo treatment. The application form may be typed or photocopied and filled separately.
- Please enclose all relevant medical record relating to your health problems to avoid delay in processing.
- A reservation deposit equivalent to three days accommodation tariff is to be sent along with the application form. The payment may be made through Demand Draft, Credit card or Online through our website. Personal cheques are not accepted. Applications received without reservation deposit will not be processed. Reservation deposit is liable to be forfeited under certain circumstances, mentioned hereinafter. All payments are to be made in favour of ‘ssknaturecure’, payable at Jodhpur.
- Payment of Reservation Deposit does not give an applicant the right of admission. Please wait for our Admission Confirmation letter / E-mail.
- Admission is subject to clearance by our panel of doctors, who will scrutinise the application and medical records to ascertain eligibility. This process is normally completed within 3 days from the date of receipt of a duly completed application form.
- Even if the application is cleared for provisional admission, actual admission to the Institute will be after a physical examination by our panel of doctors. If any information declared in the application found to be incorrect, admission will be denied and deposit forfeited. (If the medical conditions and weight of the applicant undergoes any major change after confirmation of the booking, this must be informed immediately. Otherwise, admission may be denied after the physical examination).
- Telephonic requests regarding reservations will not be entertained and all communications must be through post, courier fax or email. Fax or emails are recommended as these are faster mode of communication.
- As demand for admission far exceeds the capacity of the Institute, it may not be always possible to admit you during the period indicated by you, so you are requested to give alternative dates.
- At the time of admission, patients must bring the Reservation Confirmation letter sent by the Institute.
- Persons below 18 years and above 80 years are not eligible. However patients from 12 to 18 years, accompanied by parents and having genuine ailments, are eligible for admission subject to clearance by our doctors for treatment provided he/she is suffering from genuine ailment.
- Persons weighing over 130 kg will not be admitted for treatment.
- Already visited patients have to provide their “MR No” (Medical Record Number presents in ID Card that issued by SSK) at the time of filling reservation form either online or offline and to bring the ID card with them while coming for admission.
- Those who are applying for Room Section (Single Room, Double Room & Executive Room) should note the following:
Unmarried women between 18 to 25 years must be accompanied by either of their parents or elder sister or any of their relative older in age.
Since the demand of lady patients far exceeds the capacity of our Room side Ladies Treatment Section, the above steps are being initiated under the compelling need to maintain the quality of our service. All are expected to cooperate.
Tariff, Policies, Rules & Regulations are subject to revision without prior notice.